Effective March 1, 2019
Clean Guru LLC, a Michigan Limited Liability Company (“CleanGuru”/“we”/“us”/“our”) owns and operates the websites eigqua.icu, CleanBid.net and CleanGuru.net (“Sites”) as well as the CleanGuru mobile application (the “App”) and the CleanGuru Service (“Service”).
加拿大28是外围开奖吗CleanGuru is committed to safeguarding at all times your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our Sites, App and Service.
What personally identifiable information does CleanGuru collect?
加拿大28是外围开奖吗The primary purpose of collecting information from you is to provide you with a safe, smooth, effective, and personalized experience. We collect information about you we consider needed to accomplish this purpose.
加拿大28是外围开奖吗CleanGuru collects information in several ways. Some information is collected when you sign up/register. This includes your name, company name, mailing address, phone number, email address, User Name, password and credit card information. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. We also collect personal information when you report an issue, either through the Sites’ email, direct mail or by phone. We may also ask for personal information at other times, such as, but not limited to, when you make payments to CleanGuru. If you contact CleanGuru, we may keep a record of that communication. We may ask you questions in a survey concerning your cleaning business or when gathering information to answer questions, the answers to which are never associated with any personally identifiable information, but are instead viewed for general customer feedback and satisfaction as well as for the purpose of making our system more accurate for all users and subscribers.
Information collected and its use:
- Registration Data. When you register to use our Sites, App and Service, we ask for information such as your legal name, company name (if applicable), email address, billing address and credit card information. This information will be used to administer your account, for billing, verification and authentication purposes and to contact you in relation to the same.
- Content You Make Available. You have the ability to upload photos, notes and other content to the Sites and App such as a photo and description of a job you have completed. The content you provide is available to the Account Owner.
- Location Data. Once you download the App, the App will request access to your device location. If you grant the App access to your device location, we will be able to track the physical location of your device using GPS and WiFi signals. We use this information to provide the Service. You can remove the App’s access to your device location at any time by changing your privacy settings on your device, and you may also permit the App to only track your location at specific times by changing your privacy settings within the App. Not enabling access to your device location may limit features and functionality of the Service you can access and use. Location data will be available to the Account Owner.
- Time Tracking. You may use the time tracking functionality in the App to track how long it takes to complete a task. Such information is made available to the Account Owner.
- Metadata: We collect and use various metadata derived from your use of our Sites, App and Service. For example, if you take a photo using the App, we collect the time such photo was taken, and such metadata will be available to the Account Owner.
- Marketing Communications: If you sign up to use our Sites, App and Service or opt-in to receive marketing communications from us, we will keep you up to date on our products and services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing communications from us at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each communication.
- Statistics: We also collect statistics about use of our Sites, App and Service which we use for analytics such as predictive analytics. Aggregate statistics that do not contain personally identifiable information will be maintained by us and such statistics may be made available to other members or third parties in aggregate non-personalized form only.
- System Logs & Cookies: Cookies are used by us to track content usage and traffic on the Sites, App and Service. A cookie is a feature of your web browser consisting of a text file placed on your hard disk by a web server. Cookies help us compile aggregate statistics about usage of these Sites, App and Service, such as how many users visit the Sites, how long users spend viewing the Sites, and what pages are viewed most often. This information is used to improve the content of the Sites, App and Service. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie. This gives you the chance to decide whether or not to accept it. If you disable cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of the Sites, App and Service.
Your IP address is reported by your web browser whenever you visit a page on the Sites. This information is recorded along with your registration information on our databases. ‘Do Not Track Signals’ We do not currently respond to ‘do not track’ signals/mechanisms that may allow consumers to opt out of tracking on our Sites, App or Service.
Who is collecting information?
When you are using the Sites, App and Service and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with CleanGuru, affiliated companies and our authorized vendors, unless we specifically state otherwise or unless we are processing a payment in which case information is given to the credit card processor. If data are being collected and/or maintained by any company other than CleanGuru, its affiliated companies and/or authorized vendors, you will be notified prior to the time of the data collection or transfer.
How does CleanGuru use my information?
CleanGuru uses your information to provide you with a customized browsing experience. We also may use your personal information to process orders, such as sending your credit card, name and zip code to the credit card processor so your payment goes through correctly; resolve disputes; troubleshoot issues; respond to your questions; detect and protect against error, fraud, or other criminal activity; and enforce our User Agreement. CleanGuru also reserves the right to use your data, without linking it to you personally, for the purpose of determining accuracy of data used by our system to make our program run easier and more effectively. Additionally, we may use your information to contact you about products or services we, affiliated companies, or authorized vendors may have to offer. You may cancel your authorization to receive this marketing information at any time.
With whom does CleanGuru share my information?
Other CleanGuru users will not have access to any personally identifiable information you enter such as the company name, contact name or location you are working on.
加拿大28是外围开奖吗In addition, CleanGuru will not sell your personally identifiable information.
加拿大28是外围开奖吗CleanGuru will not disclose your personally identifiable information except with our affiliated companies or authorized vendors, unless we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as those described below.
CleanGuru Employees and Contractors: Some of our employees and contractors are subject to non-disclosure agreements with us. These and other legal restrictions prohibit their use of the information you provide us for any purpose except to facilitate the specific CleanGuru related operation, unless you explicitly agreed or gave prior permission to them for additional uses.
加拿大28是外围开奖吗Advertisers: If you complete a transaction with an advertiser linked to CleanGuru, the information obtained during your visit to that advertiser, and the information you give, may be provided to the advertiser. Advertisers linked to the Sites have separate policy practices for which CleanGuru has no responsibility or liability.
加拿大28是外围开奖吗When you provide credit card or other payment information to pay for CleanGuru subscriptions, your credit card and financial information is processed by Infusionsoft, a third-party subscription management provider. CleanGuru does not store and does not have access to detailed credit card information
CleanGuru will contact you if you complete a contact form on the Sites, if you sign up for a membership, or if you contact us directly by phone or email. We may also contact you regarding our products and Services by email. Only CleanGuru, our affiliated companies, authorized vendors, or agents working on behalf of CleanGuru, will contact you. CleanGuru may communicate with you via phone, email or direct mail. If you do not wish to receive such communications, contact us through the form provided on the Sites or write to us at the following address:
1606 Smith Road
Temperance, MI 48182
Please be advised that if you complete a contact form on the Sites, you have expressly agreed to be contacted via phone by CleanGuru, regardless of whether you are listed on the National or State Do Not Call Registries.
What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of my information?
Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We cannot, therefore, warrant or ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or Services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
How are children’s privacy protected?
Persons under the age of 18 (or 21 in some states) are not authorized to use the Sites, App and Service. Those persons are prohibited from submitting any personal information to us. We do not sell or rent personal information about any of our users or subscribers, regardless of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn we have collected personal information of a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe we may have any personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at Info@eigqua.icu
Any questions regarding this statement should be directed to Info@eigqua.icu
加拿大28是外围开奖吗CleanGuru reserves the right to transfer any and all information we collect from visitors, or we otherwise collect concerning or in connection with the Sites, App and Service to a third party in the event of a sale or other transfer of assets or of any portion of our business. Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your Passwords and/or account information. Please be careful and responsible.